Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Last Lecture

I said I read The Last Lecture. Well, not read, but listened to it on the way down. Here are some things that I enjoyed from the book. I highly suggest you read this book! It's inspirational, educational, and motivational.

"Brick walls are there for a reason. They are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop people who don’t want it badly enough."

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. "

"Find the best in everybody. Just keep waiting no matter how long it takes. No one is all evil. Everybody has a good side, just keep waiting, it will come out."

"People are ALWAYS more important than things."

1 comment:

  1. I love this book, too! I'm halfway through reading it and I can't put it down! Next read...you should start 365 Tao (daily readings). It's phenominal!

    ReplyDelete